Friday, February 24, 2012

Heartland apologizes to donors for sunlight

From an email to Heartland donors in the wake of Heartlandgate:

I Apologize
I am very sorry that the identities of some of our donors were revealed by this theft. I apologize to them, from the bottom of my heart.
We are calling everyone who was named in these documents to give them the bad news and offer whatever assistance we can to repair the damage.
We promise anonymity to many of our donors because nobody wants the risk of nutty environmentalists or Occupy Wall Street goons harassing them. We know that privacy is important to you.
Literally the first Google Image for "Occupy Wall Street goon." Terrifying.
 

1 comment:

  1. This has been a very significant blog indeed. I've acquired a lot of helpful information from your article. Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us.
    ac duct cleaning Lighthouse Point fl

    ReplyDelete